I still love this delicacy till today.....
I just bought this whole big piece this afternoon at pudu market..
Look at their stove
and the pan...
Ingredients for Batter:
- 330g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 caster sugar
- 1tsp instant dry yeast
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1½ water
- 300g toasted peanuts - grind coarsely
- 50g castor sugar
- sweet corn kernels - optional
- For the batter, mix altogether to smooth batter. Leave for 30 mins.
- Heat up a non stick pan and rub in a little butter/oil on to it. Pour a ladle of batter and swirl into a round pancake Cover and cook at medium low heat for a minute or until cooked.
- Sprinkle some peanut, sugar , sweet corn kernel (optional) and dot with butter.
- Fold up into a half moon shape. Remove, cut and serve hot.